Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Are you serious?????

I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

I laugh my ass off at the photos on 'People of Walmart'.  I can't even begin to believe people leave the house looking crazy like some of the photos I've seen on that site.  I'm often left thinking....NO WAY would people really leave the house looking like that....they must be TRYING to get noticed.  Or.....have these people NO shame?!?!?! 

Here are some of my current favorites:

 
Is this a man or a woman?  And a nude colored spandex suit with black elastic??
Dude, a supermodel couldn't pull that outfit off. 

 
Ah....the back fat.  Or saggy skin.  Or both.  Just YIKES.

 
Now you KNOW, she thought she was looking good.  Maybe a stop off before
hitting the waterpark perhaps?  We can only hope.  I'd have to say...I would have went
the tankini route.


 
Junk in the trunk....and the garage, and the barn and the backseat and whatever
other storage space you can think of.

 
I posted this one on Facebook previously.  She obviously missed the in hospital teaching
that pants should be worn while you have an indwelling catheter.  Eeeeew.

 
Stooping to a new low.  Really, really far down.

 
I don't know if whale tail even covers it in this case.

Call me critical.  Call me wrong.....but you KNOW I'm right.

Whatever happened to.....wait for it.....

DECORUM?!?!?!

Merriam-Webster defines decorum as:

propriety and good taste in conduct or appearance .
 
 
Currently I'm 12lbs heavier than I was last summer.  I've added some muscle, but I've also added fat.
 
I'm a size 8 and sometimes 10.  I'd like to be a steady 8, which for me, means a 10lb weight loss.  Okay, I think I can manage that.
 
And while I'm smaller than the average woman's size (in America) which is a 12, there are still things that I KNOW don't look good on me and that I wouldn't even dream of wearing.
 
But I digress....
 
I never thought I would actually see, with my own two eyes a site similar to what I have seen in the photos above or on the people of Walmart website.
 
The closest I ever got was one of the last times I was home, I was working out with some friends and saw an older woman over in the ab area of the gym where the mats are, doing a plank and she was wearing a t shirt that wasn't long enough to cover her bum and her pant choice???  Black tights.
 
No.  Black tights cannot substitute for proper workout pants/yoga pants.  Nope.  Won't work.  Especially if your skin is whiter than snow.  Then it's REALLY bad.  LOL.
 
But....last time I was home (is it a Colorado thing??) the fam and I were at the Golden Corral off Powers and I saw this:
 
 
I was attempting to be discreet while I snapped the photo with my phone.  But did I really need to hide the fact that I was taking the photo??  She didn't feel the need to hide her bra before going out in public!!!!! It's like she almost like she deserved to have her photo taken!!  And posted!!!  WHO doesn't wear a shirt in public if you're not a man at the beach or pool?!?!?!?!?
 
And the jumper?  Curtains man!  She needs to put the brakes on that jumper.
 
And then my mom....."take one from the front"!!  NO.  It was hard enough to pretend to be discreet taking it from the back in a crowded restaurant!!!
 
*And I wonder where I get my critical nature from???  Hmmmmmmm, lemme think.
 
The point is......more decorum, more class, more decency.  Period.

love,
Supermama rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment